That's right! Elise was asleep at 8:30pm and woke up this morning at 8am! Toby also slept very well. This is definitely a turning point for the Longs! Thanks for the prayers. :)
I'll write more later today while Elise is napping.
Monday, November 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Mom and I woke up this morning, read the good news and sang the Hallelujah Chorus. Inadvertently our singing woke the neighbors and they came over because they thought it was Easterr (they arent very religious you know).
How did Andrea sleep last night? There are 3 people we have been praying for?
love to you all
Actually Poppy, we heard you all the way down here in Freeland and are singing with you:) Andrea, I hope you slept as well :)
.....answered prayers.
Love & miss you
Thanks for the great news!!!!!! Even Elmo is happy!!! We are so grateful and will continue to pray that all of you get your needed rest. May you have a great day of sharing this incredible experience together. I wonder if Elise will include her INdia experience when she gives her Valedictorian speech at Yale?? Our loves, hugs and continued prayers to all of you. xxoo Gamma and Mom
YEAH!!!! I am so glad that Elise slept so well!! One week of no sleep and 4 weeks ahead of great sleep I can see it now! We miss you guys! We will keep praying!
yahoo!!!! So glad Miss Elise slept...now it's your turn. Andi, guess what? Marquette got 6inches of snow today. How warm is it there? Sure did miss you guys at the wedding, it was beautiful...talk to you soon...praying for you daily.
Post a Comment