Sunday, October 10, 2010

October 8th - the start of one of my BEST birthdays EVER



Gramma and Elise admire our sweet Sylvie



Poppy surprised everyone and showed up in Grand Junction on the day of Sylvie's birth. It was an awesome surprise! We're so glad he's here!

Claire is very hands-on! And filled with love for her baby sister...



This transition time is proving to be toughest for Elise. She's having a hard time sharing her mama with another baby. And so, I am grateful for these sweet bonding moments.


blessed

1 comment:

JoLynn said...

Happy {belated} birthday to you Andrea! I hope that you had a great day. You are so very blessed. Sylvie is perfect. I look at these pictures and think it looks so much like us with our girls. They will all adjust {you will too} and be so happy to have each other. There is nothing quite like a sister. I caught all three of my girls giggling and making Brooke laugh today and it made me so happy! :) You look great and hopefully your transition to 3 goes well {it will}. Feel free to call me though if you ever need to talk!