Thursday, October 07, 2010

Laboring with the laptop

5:28am - Woke up to the world's cutest alarm clock.
7:50am - Gave hugs and kisses to two very tearful little girls. :(
8:00am - Arrived at the hospital.
8:15am - Dr. Simms broke my water.
12:10pm - After some contractions but very little change, the nurse started me on Pitocin.
12:47pm - Decided to begin this blog entry despite the fact that contractions are picking up. :)


lovin' on my girls before heading to the hospital


family of almost five


getting settled in my L&D room


<
our view


just the two of us... for the moment



let's get this party started

5 comments:

Sally said...

You go girl!!! Prayin from Pittsburgh!

JoLynn said...

You look so great Andrea! Good luck to you!!

P.S. Not sure if I'd call it a "party," but it sure does have a great end result!! :)

Sauer Family said...

God Bless this sweet family and you during L & D!! We're praying our little hearts out!
Love you guys!

poppy said...

Andrea I am sitting here crying. I want to be with you guys so much. I hope I recover by Christmas. I love you guys, glad mom can be there for you all. I miss you all. Hopefully see you soon

\is it poopy or poppy (guess it depends on the day huh?)

kate said...

okay~ these totally made me cry! What a gift to be born into a family full of love and laughter.