Hi mom (and other Long-family-blog-followers who wish I'd post photos of Elise again). :-)
Sorry... I've been a little distracted. This blog was born out of a desire to keep long-distant family members in touch with our growing little girl and our family activities.
I guess I've sort of shifted gears the past couple of weeks.
But, I will pause my political, Obama-supporting blog and post some recent family photos. Because - way more than I love Obama, I love my family, near and far. (Even if you're a McCain supporter. :-)
So, here are some pictures. Enjoy.
Toby's parents are visiting this week!
We took them for a tour of the Colorado National Monument.
Cuddling with daddy
Picnicing on the Grand Mesa



2 comments:
You live in such a beautiful area. You must feel blessed. Elise is already getting so big! I showed jam the pics and he said he wanted video so she moves :) We miss you guys so much! Go Obama
Betsy
Glad you all had some much-needed time with each other. We're so glad you're here with us!!
Post a Comment