I've been distracted lately by thinking I would be having a baby, so I have neglected the blog a bit. But now (one day away from my due date and STILL pregnant) I'm beginning to believe this baby has taken up permanent residence in my uterus. So... I've decided to stop putting certain things on hold. :)
Here are some photos from the past few weeks...

The wonderful Grand Junction downtown farmer's market started a couple of weeks ago. We met up with some other residence to enjoy the sights, food, music and fun.

Last Sunday afternoon we met up with Carson and his girls at the Long Family Memorial Park (on of the best parks in town) for some play time and kite flying.

Our latest Craigslist find... Elise's new bike seat.

On Friday the 19th we attended the graduation picnic for the residency. The highlight for Elise was dessert.

All the pregnant ladies at the picnic, minus Joh who had her baby (Wyatt) a few weeks ago. I also just found out that Shayna (3rd from the right) had her baby girl two days ago! So glad to know she and baby are doing well, but amazed that ANOTHER friend delivered BEFORE me. C'mon baby... we were suppose to be first! I better call Laura (standing next to me, wearing a hat) and make sure she hasn't also beaten me to the OB deck!!!

Taken last week, 39 weeks pregnant.
My mom and dad arrived in Junction on Saturday. Yesterday we did a Father's Day hike near the Colorado National Monument. At 39 weeks, 5 days pregnant I think I kept up pretty well. I was hoping the hike would jump start some good contractions but all it did was make my cankles and swollen feet even bigger. Then we came home, had dinner, and I slept a solid 8 hours without one noticeable contraction. Grrrr...

Enjoying time together despite the waiting game. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment