Elise has been super happy and healthy lately. She's sleeping and eating great and doesn't at all seem to mind that we're still living out of duffle bags as we go back and forth between Iron Mountain and Marquette.
We're back in Marquette right now (with Internet service - yeah!!), and it's been a beautiful Saturday on the lake. We actually just spent the last 4 hours on a 36-ft. sailboat. I'll write more about that adventure and include some photos in my next blog entry.
We're back in Marquette right now (with Internet service - yeah!!), and it's been a beautiful Saturday on the lake. We actually just spent the last 4 hours on a 36-ft. sailboat. I'll write more about that adventure and include some photos in my next blog entry.
Out of curiousity I searched through some old files to see what Elise looked like a year ago in June of '06. This is what I found... :)



1 comment:
Andrea...hi! Elise looks so tall in this picture! Can't believe how big she's getting! Can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment