Sylvie will be 17 months old tomorrow, and yesterday she FINALLY started walking. She's actually been able to walk since mid-December, but would only take 3-4 wobbly steps before sitting down. Somehow she gained a little confidence yesterday and began practicing her steps without any prompting. Now she's walking as much if not more than she's crawling. Here's a clip from today...
And this is new for Claire this week...
Her first people drawings! Adorable potato-head faces! And some with legs growing out of their chins. Too sweet.
And this beauty is just getting older. There's no denying she's becoming more aware, more responsible, more thoughtful, more wonderful every single day.



2 comments:
What a special week! The first people drawings are such an awesome development! I wonder when Jade will surprise us with that :) Your girls are amazing!
Aww, how fun. I am glad my house is not the only one that is constantly loud and I have to tell them to keep it down when I turn on the camera!
Post a Comment