Our last day in Junction was complete with a parade and fireworks.
Unfortunately, I cannot find my memory card for our little canon, so I'm so bummed to say I'm missing some great photos (including the parade photos, our road trip photos, and shots from our first days at the cottage). :( But... these are some sweet shots I found on our other camera from our last hours in GJ.
Avery bought "best friends" shirts for the oldest three girls with her own money. Elise wants to wear it everyday.
Elise checking out the Barbie Avery gave to her from her own collection.
Linnea picked out one of her own stuffed animals to give to Claire.
Avery looking at the photo album we gave them.
Front yard fireworks. A traditon we are really going to miss.
And that ends our Grand Junction chapter. Now onto Michigan... our new house, getting settled, and playtime "up north."



No comments:
Post a Comment