Friday, February 25, 2011

butterball

Our little Sylvie is not so little anymore.

She is growing at an incredible rate. This girl is so plump she even has back rolls (see below). And I just love her thighs, with their deep creases and squishy chub. She's wonderful, every skin-stretched, rolly-polly inch.

I keep wondering if she'll fall off the weight charts like her two older sisters did. Or do I finally have an easy-going eater who actually follows the growth curve? I do hope so... 'cause I just can't have too much Sylvie to love. :)




Is she huge or what!?!?
(Sorry Sylvie. Please forgive this post.)





4 comments:

Cyndi Coates said...

She is so cute!!! Only 25 more days and I will get to hold her, snuggle with her and just love her:)

Andrea said...

She can't wait, Nana. :)

Unknown said...

She is adorable Andrea. You have a sweet family.

Unknown said...

I already have trouble getting all the fuzz out of Cruz's crevices and he's still little!