Saturday, January 15, 2011

oh, just a typical morning these days...

8 comments:

poppy said...

Andrea, great video. Cut the part where Elise is singing, put it on YouTube, you would get thousands of hits, her expressions are superior. We loved the entire thing, but others would especially get a hit out of the musical star

Sauer Family said...

Are you kidding me??!!!!! Your girls are soooo cute it’s sick!

Cyndi Coates said...

Oh My Goodness!!!!! I agree with Poppy:)

Anonymous said...

If I didn't miss you guys enough already!!!! Awesome video....

Anonymous said...

Wow...great video ! Did Elise ever get the shoe on her barbie? She quite the multi-tasker :)

Anonymous said...

um, i miss you. your girls are precious. and your commentary about your 'night-pooper' etc had tears streaming down my face. i wish i could've joined you for that cup of coffee!

Tiffany said...

put that girl on american idol!

Sally said...

So instead of doing homework I decided to check your blog, which I have not checked in a very long time.... Oh my goodness! Elise is FIVE and letting it all hang out! And Claire and Sylvie are adorable. I was good to hear your voice! You are an amazing mama!