Friday, September 03, 2010

oh, the choices...

Time to order new frames for Elise. Which ones are your favorites?



Here are some choices...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHOICE 1, front view

CHOICE 1, side view

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHOICE 2, front view


CHOICE 2, side view


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHOICE 3, front view


CHOICE 3, side view

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHOICE 4, front view


CHOICE 4, side view

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHOICE 5, front view


CHOICE 5, side view

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHOICE 6, front view


CHOICE 6, side view

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHOICE 7, front view


CHOICE 7, side view


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHOICE 8, front view


CHOICE 8, side view


--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Little sister waiting patiently.


Just joking. :)


8 comments:

poppy said...

I think #7 is my first choice, but as much I like Claire's spectacles, although a t-shirt would have been nice given her photo is on the blog.

Number 8 is also okay. Gramma votes for #8

Poppy

Anonymous said...

I like #1 and #8

Cyndi Coates said...

I Like 1, 3 and 8

Cyndi Coates said...

papa likes 1 & 8

Betsy D said...

I like 8

Laurie Jastifer said...

I like 1 and 8 :) Hope all is well! Your girls are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Choice 1, 4, or 8.

JoLynn said...

Cute! Came to check out your frame post. :) Elise is looking so old now!! And boy, does she ever look like Toby and his family. She looks so cute in all of these frames. I love 1, 5 and 8. Maren's frames look a lot like the first ones here, but they're a bit darker in color. We shall see!

Elise will look adorable in any of them! Wish we lived closer to be able to get our girls together!!