Sunday, May 17, 2009

Quick Update

My sweet friend Rita and her 2-year-old son, Tobias, are here visiting. While everyone's taking a little rest, I thought I'd post a few new photos. It's been a busy and fun week!


Elise playing in her new sandbox. She loves it!

Another view


On Saturday we drove through the Colorado National Monument. The road through the monument ends in Fruita, CO where they were having a "Mike the Headless Chicken Festival." Of course, we had to stop...

Along with enjoying an old car show and some yummy pizza from a local pizza place, the kids loved the petting zoo and the train ride.


I thought Elise might be a little scared, but she LOVED it.


Elise and Toby playing with a fountain at church.
Rita and Tobias leave on Tuesday and then I will switch into baby prep mode. I only have 5 more weeks left!!! I'm feeling great, but it is getting hot which makes me a bit uncomfortable. Tomorrow's high is 94!
Time to put my feet up before Elise wakes up...







No comments: