YEAH!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! WHoo hoo!!! Elise is going to be a great big sister!! When are you due? Congrates that is defiently something to be thankful for!!!
Oh, Congratulations Toby and Andrea (and Elise)!!! Such good news to hear. :) There is no greater gift (in my opinion) that you could give to Elise than a sibling. I see it already between Maren and Allie and she's only 4 months old! Love it! Give me a call someday...it'd be fun to hear from you.
8 comments:
Congratulations Long Family :) What a great announcement !!
Love.
Aunt Linda
Oh my gosh! Thrilled for you! And I can tell Elise is going to be such a fabulous big sister!
YEAH!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! WHoo hoo!!! Elise is going to be a great big sister!! When are you due? Congrates that is defiently something to be thankful for!!!
Congratulations! What a wonderful way to tell everyone! When are you due?
Loved Elise giving her announcement. Loved the announcement. Awesome!
YAY!YAY!YAY! God is so good! Congratulations. We are so happy for you guys.
Oh, Congratulations Toby and Andrea (and Elise)!!! Such good news to hear. :) There is no greater gift (in my opinion) that you could give to Elise than a sibling. I see it already between Maren and Allie and she's only 4 months old! Love it! Give me a call someday...it'd be fun to hear from you.
Congratulations on your announcement & who better to announce it than Elise. We're happy for you guys!
Post a Comment