Our life in Saginawesome
That's too funny !! I had to play it over and over. Good Luck Andrea :)
I better send you a HUGE supply of Gummy Bears!!!!! Nana
That is a riot! I played it for Joel and we both agree that it had a "no and quit trying" vibe to it. Jam sounded just like that for the longest time. Just be persistent and all of the sudden one day she'll do it. Good Luck Betsy and Joel
LOVE IT!! Oh how I miss you guys! My mom said that it happened overnight for me....keeping my fingers crossed!!:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's too funny !! I had to play it over and over. Good Luck Andrea :)
I better send you a HUGE supply of Gummy Bears!!!!! Nana
That is a riot! I played it for Joel and we both agree that it had a "no and quit trying" vibe to it. Jam sounded just like that for the longest time. Just be persistent and all of the sudden one day she'll do it. Good Luck
Betsy and Joel
LOVE IT!! Oh how I miss you guys! My mom said that it happened overnight for me....keeping my fingers crossed!!:)
Post a Comment