It's hard to know where to begin. I could spend the next 6 months sorting through photos and writing about our time in India. The past five weeks were filled to the brim with new, exciting, overwhelming experiences that I don't want to forget. And yet, at this point... still in the haze of jet lag and trying to comprehend that it's snowy December just weeks away from Christmas... I look back and simply can't figure out how to start to tell the stories or what captions to put under the photos. What stories are worth telling? What do I want to remember the most? What should I share?
Well, today I will start with this, without a doubt, the thing that impacted me the most:
the people who loved us
Elise with her "Garsh" and "Benny" (aka, Josh and Ben)
The whole Alfred clan - out for a thank-you dinner at the end of our stay. (From L to R, Stephen, Claire, Toby, Uncle Alfred, Patti, Claire's mom Pam, Ben, me, and Elise)
Stephen and Claire
Stephen's parents, Uncle Alfred and Patti
Kashibai
Clan Black - Dr. Adam, Alistair, Jo, and Freya
The Eicher Bunch - Asha, Dr. Sheeba, Andi, and Enoch
KV Simon with his daughter Pheobe and wife Daisy
Thank you all for everything.



1 comment:
Welcome home!!!! PTL for safe travels....
We love you!
Uncle Tor
Post a Comment