Yes, our little one is about to embark on quite a journey. On Monday the three of us leave Detroit and fly to India. We'll be staying outside of Mumbai for 5 weeks. I'm hoping to have Internet access so that I can post updates. We'll see! Say a prayer for Elise Monday night!
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Andrea,
Hi! good luck you guys!! What an adventure! You will have fun. Enjoy it! :) I'm sure Elise will be fine through it all...whenever I think the worst about Maren, she behaves like an angel! (Who knows what that's all about?!?!!) :) Take lots of pictures and post if you get a chance! I'd love to see a different culture/country!
Take care!
JoLynn
P.S. Love Elise's hat...did someone make it for her?
It is early thursday morning (12:30 A.M.) and I was just thinking about all of you and your upcoming trip to India....what an adventure! Before shutting down the computer for the night I thought I would check your blog one more time. I was very happy to see a new picture of Elise. I must say the caption is perfect!! See you soon! Love, mom
Cute hat!
Andrea, wow is she getting big! And so very beautiful! What an exciting adventure-- five weeks in India-- I want to hear all about it when you return! We found out we are having a girl:) and are hoping to get to Marquette in December...hopefully we'll catch up with you three. I'll watch for pictures and posts of what I'm sure will be an amazing and eye-opening five weeks. Prayers and love! Kate
ps...sorry for the weird display name, copland is the co-chair of Northern Michigan Mothers Acting Up, and we have a blog that updates events etc...so I guess that's how I post:)
Post a Comment