Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Rewind

I have to rewind a bit. Before we left for Colorado we had a great weekend with our good friends the Tilletts. Wes and Toby's friendship began in '96 at WMU. Now - with wives and kids - their reunions are a whole lot of fun for everybody. Thanks for visiting Tilletts! We loved our time together.


Wes & Rita with their adorable son Tobias.

The Longs

The Tilletts take in the views of Lake Superior from the top of Sugarloaf Mountain.


That skillful diver is Wes. He's showing all the locals how to make a splash from Black Rocks. I'm happy to say we all took the leap into the lake, although none of us looked even a fraction as graceful as Wes!


Toby and Wes took our sailboat out a couple of times on the big lake. They had a ton of fun, despite the big waves and gusty winds.


Although Elise spent most of her weekend swatting at sweet innocent Tobias, in this moment they shared a little love. :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrea,
I am waiting for my picture to upload on the blog, so I checked out your blog and realized that our entries are going to look identicle. Thank you for the great weekend! I am so thankful you and your Cookie Monster made it safely (and sanely) to Colorado.
We love you all,
Rita