Thursday, August 23, 2007

Coffee Tuesday

For almost a year now, my Marquette friends and I (and all our kiddies) have gotten together usually every week - and usually on Tuesdays - for cappuccinos and play time. This past Tuesday was sort of the last "coffee Tuesday" since most of us are heading out of Marquette so our husbands can do rotations at other hospitals.

It is so wonderful to have such amazing friends! I couldn't survive med school without you. I wish all of you well in the crazy months ahead!

Left to right: Elise, Laurie, Charlie, Audrey with Ethan on her lap, and Natalie with Maddie Ann on her lap.
(Ethan is Laurie's son. Charlie is Natalie's son. Maddie Ann is Audrey's daughter. We like to hold each other's kids!)

I jumped in for a picture.

Charlie and Elise entertained each other for most of the morning. They both flopped their bodies around on the big cushion and laughed hyterically at each other. The were so cute. I'll try to post a video.

No comments: