It does seem like Elise is changing everyday and doing new things, so here's an update:
First of all, she is walking all the time and is getting pretty fast. She's even mastered the squat and can now stand up from a squatting position all by herself. She seems to be very proud of this. :) She also enjoys walking in a small circle which makes her look like a puppy chasing her tail. Of course, she also has some new words. The newest words include... pool, church, beach, Laurie (my good friend), and blueberry (which sounds like bobby). This also tells you what we've been doing a lot lately... playing in our kiddie pool, going to church, sitting at the beach, visiting with friends, and eating blueberries. :) Life is good.
The only bad news to report is that Elise has been prescribed glasses to help her eyes to align better. Both of her eyes occassionally turn in when she's trying to focus (usually just one at a time). We'll be ordering her pink metal frames this week. Any ideas on how to get a 17-month-old to keep glasses on? Send your suggestions my way!
I'll post a picture of Elise in her glasses when they arrive... well, if I can convince her to keep them on that is!



2 comments:
Oh my gosh Andrea...look at the most recent photo that you put on your blog of Elise and the one in the right hand corner of her reading a book I think....what a difference!! Your little girl is growing up! She is so fun to hang around and I absolutly LOVE that she says my name, it makes my day! Have a fun time with your parents:)
Hey guys, its Becky. I just wanted to let you know how nice it is to have spent some time with you guys and gotten to know you too. (toby and andrea). I extremely enjoyed when toby went tubing with me and i also enjoyedwhen andrea braided my hair. I loved meeting Elise for the first time and love seeing the pictures of her displayed. Tell Elise i love her
luv ya lots
Bek
Post a Comment